BeIPD-COFUND Outgoing Fellowships (OPD) - 2017 call
The applicant for a grant must meet the following conditions:
- To have obtained a PhD from the University of Liège during the academic year 2015-2016 or 2016-2017. Candidates who will have submitted their thesis to an officially approved PhD jury before 12/06/2017 are eligible, provided that they submit a document certifying that these conditions are met.
Candidates who have taken a maternity/paternity leave after their Master degree may add an additional year with a maximum of 2 years.
- Not have been granted a permanent research position at the ULg (incl. FNRS positions)
- At the start of the fellowship, candidates may not have been abroad as a post)-doc for more than 3 months.
- To have been accepted for a post-doc stay in an excellent foreign research institution or research department of an industrial company, other than the institution from which you have obtained a double PhD degree, if applicable
- To do research full time in the host institution;
- You may not have benefited from any other ULg post- doc mobility grants (e.g. research stays);
- At the time of the start of the fellowship, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months during the immedialy preceding 3 years. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
The outbound fellows will be ULg employees (116S salary scale) and will have the benefit of all existing ULg benefits during their stay abroad: insurances, administrative support and access to the Euraxess Service Center and its network.
A budget of max. 15.000 EUR/year is allocated to the outbound applicants to cover research costs and travel/mobility expenses. They include mobility expenses, congresses and colloquia, the organisation of conferences, fees for publications, etc. A provisional budget is required with the application.
Application, evaluation and selection
Check the "Guide for Applicants" section
Deadline for applications
To be submitted online by the applicant by Monday, May 2nd 2017 at 11:59 PM (GMT+1), through the
-> online form
(access codes to be requested till April 27th, 2017 11:59 PM GMT+1 at the latest via email@example.com).
Contact(s) : ARD-ULg, BeIPD-COFUND Project Manager
Raphaela Delahaye M.A.
Tél : +32 4 366 91 04 - firstname.lastname@example.org