|Board of Directors and Executive Bureau||Tweeter|
The Board of Directors (B.D.) is the decision-making body of the University of Liège.
Chaired by the President, the Board, whose members and tasks are defined by law, meets each month in order to deliberate on the issues put to it. The Board has delegated some of its tasks to a Management Committee (M.C.), the members of which are chosen by the Board.
B.D. secretariat : Mrs Véronique BOVEROUX
The following take part, with a consultative vote, in the meetings of the Board of Directors : Mr. Laurent DESPY, Administrator, Mr. Jean-Michel BOELPAEPE, Delegated Deputy for the Budget, et Mrs Carine HOUGARDY, Government Commissionner.
- the President, Chairman of the MC
Prof. Bernard RENTIER
- the Vice-President, Vice-Chairman of the MC
Prof. Albert CORHAY
- 2 representatives from the teaching staff :
- 1 representative from the scientific staff :
- Mr. Ahmed RASSILI, Faculty of Applied Sciences
- 1 representative from the administrative and technical staff and workers :
- 2 student representatives :
- 2 external representatives :
- Permanent guest :
- The following also take part, with a consultative vote :
Secretary of the Board of Directors and decisions of the BD (access reserved)
Documents and information for the Members of the Board of Directors (access reserved)
Documents and information for the Students of the University of Liege (access reserved)
Contact(s) : Mrs Véronique BOVEROUX